Simonyi Hall, Room 208
School of Mathematics
Institute of Advanced Studies
1 Einstein Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
tpad [at] ias [dot] edu.
I am currently a member in the School of Mathematics at IAS. I received my Ph.D. at MIT in May 2020 under the supervision of Davesh Maulik, and my B.Sc. and M.A. from UCLA in June 2015. Starting in Fall 2021, I will be a Ritt Assistant Professor at Columbia University.
I am interested in algebraic geometry, especially in derived categories and enumerative geometry, and in geometric representation theory, with a focus on Hall algebras.
- Intersection K-theory, pdf.
- Noncommutative resolutions and intersection cohomology for quotient singularities, pdf.
- Bryan-Steinberg pairs and a non-Calabi-Yau wall crossing, pdf.
- K-theoretic Hall algebras for quivers with potential, pdf, arXiv:1911.05526.
- Deformed dimensional reduction, joint with B. Davison, pdf, arXiv:2001.03275.
- Groups of order p^3 are mixed Tate, arXiv:1503.04235.
- Ergodicity and conservativity of products of infinite transformation and their inverses, joint with J. Clancy, R. Friedberg, I. Kasmalkar, I. Loh, C.E.Silva, and S. Vasudevan, arXiv: 1408.2445, Colloq. Math. 143 (2016), no. 2, 271-291.
- On v-positive type transformation in infinite measure, joint with C.E.Silva and E. Zachos, arxiv:1309.6257,
Colloq. Math. 140 (2015), no. 2, 149-170.
- On rationally ergodic and rationally weakly mixing rank one transformations, joint with I. Dai, X. Garcia, and C.E.Silva, arXiv:1208.3161, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 35 (2015), no. 4, 1141-1164.
Slides from talks