| Koji Shimizu
Institute for Advanced Study
School of Mathematics
Fuld Hall, Room 402
1 Einstein Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
Email: kshimizu[at]ias[dot]edu (My Berkeley email has expired.)
I am a member at the Institute for Advanced Study in 2019-2020. I received my Ph.D. in 2018 from Harvard University under the supervision of Mark Kisin. I will be in UC Berkeley in 2020-2022.
- Existence of compatible systems of lisse sheaves on arithmetic schemes, pdf. Algebra & Number Theory 11-1 (2017), 181-211.
- In Fall 2018, I taught Math 104 (Introduction to Analysis) and Math 113 (Introduction to Abstract Algebra) at UC Berkeley.
- In Fall 2017, I taught Math 21a (multivariable calculus) at Harvard.
- In Fall 2016, I taught Math 21a (multivariable calculus) at Harvard.
- In Fall 2015, I taught Math 21a (multivariable calculus) at Harvard.