Deadline for applications: February 1
Applicants will be notified of their status beginning mid March. Applications from Princeton students or students and postdoctoral scholars sponsored by one of the organizers or lecturers will be considered until mid April. Princeton students only need to fill out Part I of the application.
Applicants accepted into the program receive support for lodging, meals and transportation.
Women's Program Application Packet should include:
- Completed application form
- Additional application requirements as follows:
- Undergraduate students: current transcript and one letter of recommendation
- Graduate students: one letter of recommendation
- Postdoctoral scholars: letter of recommendation (optional)
- Complete application and submit online. You should complete all the questions.
- Letters of recommendation can be submitted via e-mail, mail or fax. The fax number is 609-951-4459.
- Transcripts can be official or unoffical and can be sent via e-mail, mail or fax (609)951-4459.
Program Contact Information
Program for Women in Mathematics
Attn: Michelle Huguenin
Institute for Advanced Study
Princeton, NJ 08540