What do I do if my screen is frozen?
If it is a Sun Ray or Linux machine:
1. Make note of the name of the machine you are on.
2. Log into another machine
3. ssh into the machine that is frozen
pkill -9 -u your_username
5. This should log you out and kill all the processes.
The frozen terminal should return to a login screen.
1. Hit the keys CTRL-ALT-Backspace-Backspace
2. Hit the keys CTRL-ATL-Moon (The moon, is at the top right hand corner of the Sun keyboard.)
The screen should turn off and then should return to a login screen.