1. Open the Mozilla Firefox or Safari web browser and navigate to: ipp://printhost.math.ias.edu/printers/<printer name>/. [NOTE: This procedure does not work with the Google Chrome web browser.]
2. A launch application dialog will appear, make sure to have "AddPrinter" highlighted before clicking "Open link"
3. An add a printer prompt will appear, click "Continue" to add the printer.
4. A new printer named printhost.math.ias.edu will have been added to your list of printers.
5. Once added, right-click the newly added printer named printhost.math.ias.edu and click "Rename printer...". (You may have to click the lock in the lower left corner to make any changes).
6. Use the <printer name> you specified earlier.