March 5, 2018 - March 9, 2018
The workshop will focus on recent progress in the analytic theory of automorphic forms.
Topics include the trace formula with its relative, local and arithmetic variants, periods and the theta correspondence, and equidistribution.
The workshop is organized by Akshay Venkatesh (IAS/Stanford University), Erez Lapid (IAS/Weizmann Institute) and Yiannis Sakellaridis (IAS/Rutgers)
Nicolas Bergeron, Raphael Beuzart-Plessis, Pierre-Henri Chaudouard, Jessica Fintzen, Mikolaj Fraczyk, Wee Teck Gan, Tasho Kaletha, Stephan Kudla, Simon Marshall, Jasmin Matz, Colette Moeglin, Paul Nelson, Peter Sarnak, Jacob Tsimmerman, Jean-Loup Waldspurger, Shou-wu Zhang, Wei Zhang
Moshe Adrian, Levent Alpoge, Mahdi Asgari, Joseph Bernstein, Claire Burrin, Kwangho Choiy, Tony Feng, Solomon Friedberg, Suryateja Gavva, Mathilde Gerbelli-Gauthier, Jayce Getz, Heekyoung Hahn, Volker Heiermann, Shuji Horinaga, Benjamin Howard, Peter Humphries, Nozomi Ito, David Johnstone, Hirotaka Kakuhama, Rahul Krishna, Chung-Ru Lee, Spencer Leslie, Chao Li, Qirui Li, Baiying Liu,Stephen Miller, Marc-Hubert Nicole, Masao Oi, Cherng-Tiao Perng, Ian Petrow, Anantharam Raghuram, Satya Reddy, David Renard, Andre Reznikov, Freydoon Shahidi, Ari Shnidman, Miyu Suzuki, Jingwei Xiao, Lei Zhang, Ruixiang Zhang, Zhuohui Zhang, Luochen Zhao, Yihang Zhu
Agenda: click here
Registration: click here
If you have any problems with registration or other practical questions, please write to Michelle Huguenin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration for the meals and workshop are required. (Speakers do not need to register)
Although there is no registration fee, because seating is limited both in the seminar room and in our dining hall, you are required to register if you wish to attend all or part of the workshop. In addition, in order for our chef to prepare enough food, we need to have a headcount for the meals. Please note the workshop attendees are expected to pay for their lunch. Approximate range of prices are 4.00 for a salad to 9.00 for an entree. Vegetarian lunches will be available. Only cash is accepted at the cash registers. Credit cards and personal checks are not accepted.
Directions to IAS (driving, train and plane): https://www.ias.edu/about/maps-directions
Places to Stay:
- The Peacock Inn (1.5 miles from IAS) 20 Bayard Lane, Pirnceton, NJ 08540 - 609-924-1707
- Nassau Inn (1.6 miles from IAS) 10 Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ 08542 - 609-921-7500
- Hyatt Regency (3.1 miles from IAS) 102 Carnegie Center Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-987-1234
- Marriott Residence Inn (3.7 miles from IAS) 3563 US Route 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-799-0550
- Hyatt Place (3.8 miles from IAS) 3565 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-720-0200
- Extended Stay America (4.4 miles from IAS) 3450 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-919-9000
- Courtyard Marriott (5.3 Miles from IAS) 3815 US Highway 1 at Mapleton Road, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-716-9100
- Homewood Suites (5.7 miles from IAS) 3819 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-720-0550
- DoubleTree (5.9 miles from IAS) 4355 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-452-2400
Please inquire with the hotel if they offer shuttle service to the local Princeton area.