The process for applying for the Summer Collaborators Program at IAS is as follows:
1. The application is initiated by the Lead Collaborator of the group.
a. On the application page , type Yes to the question "Are you the lead collaborator for your group?"
b. On the following page, fill out the following information:
- Topic of research
- Upload PDF of research statement
- Preferred visit dates - a minimum of two date ranges are required, and a third date range is provided if necessary.
- The lead collaborator's name and email address
- The name and email address of up to four collaborators
c. On the third page, enter the information for the Lead Collaborator:
- The highest degree obtained by the Lead Collaborator
- The CV for the Lead Collaborator
- Does the Lead Collaborator have funding? If Yes, please list the funding sources. If no, nothing else asked about funding.
- OPTIONAL: demographic data for Lead Collaborator - age, gender and ethnicity
d. An e-mail will be sent to each collaborator that was listed in Step 1(b).
2. Application portion for Collaborators 2 - 5
a. Each collaborator will receive an email message after the Lead Collaborator submits the first portion of the application. Each collaborator will click on a link in the email message so that they can fill out their portion of the application. The link will take them to the application page. The collaborator will respond "No" to the question "Are you the lead collaborator for your group?"
b. On the following page, the collaborator should input the Lead Collaborator's E-mail address. Make sure to type in the exact address.
Then enter their own information for the following:
- Their first and last name
- Their email address
- Their highest degree obtained
- Their CV.
- Do they have funding? If Yes, please list the funding sources. If no, nothing else asked about funding.
- OPTIONAL demographic data - age, gender and ethnicity
- Place a checkmark next "I agree"
"By selecting the checkbox below you are consenting to work in collaboration with the lead collaborator of your group and the research topic provided by the lead collaborator. *"
This is a required field. Failure to click on "I agree" prevents the application from being submitted.
3. When all portions of the application are filled out, then the application is completed.
4. Application deadline is December 1, 2016, and successful applicants will be notified in February 2017.