Deadline for applications: February 17
Applicants will be notified of their status beginning mid-March.
Applicants accepted into the program receive support for shared lodging, meals and transportation.
Women's Program Application Packet should include:
- Completed application form
- Additional application requirements as follows:
- Undergraduate students: current transcript, CV and one letter of recommendation
- Graduate students: CV and one letter of recommendation
- Postdoctoral scholars: CV and letter of recommendation
- Complete application and submit online. You should complete all the questions.
- Letters of recommendation can be submitted via e-mail to . The letter should be an attachment and in a .pdf file.
- CVs can be submitted via e-mail to
- Transcripts can be official or unoffical and can be sent via e-mail to . Transcripts should be sent as an attachment and in .pdf format.
- is not a monitored e-mail address. Inquiries should be sent to .
Program for Women and Mathematics
Attn: Michelle Huguenin
Institute for Advanced Study
Princeton, NJ 08540
Program Contact Information