The main theme will be the relationship between cohomology of arithmetic groups, Galois representations, and motives, which arises out of the Langlands program. The workshop will emphasize some directions that have seen recent progress, for example, new results and new features in the non-Hermitian case, or constructions of new Euler systems
The workshop is organized by Akshay Venkatesh (IAS/Stanford University), Frank Calegari (University of Chicago).
Patrick Allen, George Boxer, Laurent Clozel, Pierre Colmez, Henri Darmon, Alexander Goncharov, Shekhar Khare, Emmanuel Lecoutourier, Brandon Levin, Mike Lipnowski, David Loeffler, Mark McConnell, Rachel Ollivier, Vincent Pilloni, Kartik Prasanna, Niccolo' Ronchetti, Yunqing Tang, Preston Wake, Sarah Zerbes
Federico Amadio Guidi, Rebecca Bellovin, Tobias Berger, Joseph Bernstein, SAZZAD BISWAS, Ali Bleybel, Gebhard Boeckle, Ashay Burungale, Francesc Castella, Mattia Cavicchi, Jorge Cely, Lance Dixon, Kim Tuan Do, Tony Feng, Jessica Fintzen, Mathilde Gerbelli-Gauthier,Sally Gilles, Daniel Gulotta, Tom Hagedorn, Zineb Hassainia, Shin Hattori, Sean Howe, Brian Hwang, Zhaorong Jin, Bruce Jordan, Andrei Jorza, Aknazar Kazhymurat, David Keys, Oleksii Kislinskyi, Krzysztof Klosin, Erick Knight, Karol Koziol, Jaclyn Lang, Daniel Le, Arthur-César Le Bras, Pak-Hin Lee, Seok Hyeong Lee, QIRUI LI, Chao Li, Zhongyipan Lin, Zhilin Luo, Qixiao Ma, Kolya Malkin, Mark McConnell, Stefano Morra, Amir Mostaed, Charles Mozzochi, Mohammedzuhair Mullath, Sam Mundy, Marc-Hubert Nicole, Gyujin Oh, Masao Oi, Bharathwaj Palvannan, Stefan Patrikis, Cherng-tiao Perng , Ali Rajaei, Ravi Ramakrishna, David Savitt, Karl Schaefer, Shrenik Shah, Romyar Sharifi, Jack Shotton, joel specter, Eric Stubley, ERGUN SUER, Naser Talebizadeh Sardari, Jacques Tilouine, Mohamed Traore, Ila Varma, Xiyuan Wang, Victor Wang, Carl Wang-Erickson, Susan Xia, Jingwei Xiao, Liang Xiao, HANG XUE, Zijian Yao, Sho Yoshikawa, Wei Zhang, Robin Zhang, Yihang Zhu, Guangyu Zhu
Agenda: click here
The school has a limited amount of funds available to help support graduate students, postdocs and junior mathematicians who may wish to attend the workshop at the Institute. The funding deadline has passed and the application is closed.
Registration click here
If you have any problems with registration or other practical questions, please write to Michelle Huguenin (email@example.com).
Registration for the meals and workshop are required. (Speakers do not need to register)
Although there is no registration fee, because seating is limited both in the seminar room and in our dining hall, you are required to register if you wish to attend all or part of the workshop. In addition, in order for our chef to prepare enough food, we need to have a headcount for the meals. Please note the workshop attendees are expected to pay for their lunch. Approximate range of prices are 4.00 for a salad to 9.00 for an entree. Vegetarian lunches will be available. Only cash is accepted at the cash registers. Credit cards and personal checks are not accepted.
Directions to IAS (driving, train and plane): https://www.ias.edu/about/maps-directions
Places to Stay:
- The Peacock Inn (1.5 miles from IAS) 20 Bayard Lane, Pirnceton, NJ 08540 - 609-924-1707
- Nassau Inn (1.6 miles from IAS) 10 Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ 08542 - 609-921-7500
- Hyatt Regency (3.1 miles from IAS) 102 Carnegie Center Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-987-1234
- Marriott Residence Inn (3.7 miles from IAS) 3563 US Route 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-799-0550
- Hyatt Place (3.8 miles from IAS) 3565 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-720-0200
- Extended Stay America (4.4 miles from IAS) 3450 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-919-9000
- Courtyard Marriott (5.3 Miles from IAS) 3815 US Highway 1 at Mapleton Road, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-716-9100
- Homewood Suites (5.7 miles from IAS) 3819 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-720-0550
- DoubleTree (5.9 miles from IAS) 4355 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540 - 609-452-2400
Please inquire with the hotel if they offer shuttle service to the local Princeton area.