School of Mathematics
Institute for Advanced Study
Princeton, NJ 08540
||Simonyi Hall 106
||sodergren at math dot ias dot edu
I am a member of the IAS for the academic years 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. In December 2010 I received my Ph.D. from Uppsala University, under the supervision of Andreas Strömbergsson. My main research interests are in number theory and dynamical systems on homogeneous spaces.
- A. Strömbergsson, A. Södergren, On the location of the zero-free half-plane of a random Epstein zeta function, submitted for publication. Here are the related computer files.
- A. Södergren, On the value distribution of the Epstein zeta function in the critical strip,
Duke Mathematical Journal 162 (2013), no. 1, 1-48.
- A. Södergren, On the uniform equidistribution of closed horospheres in hyperbolic manifolds,
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society (3) 105 (2012), no. 2, 225-280.
- A. Södergren, On the distribution of angles between the N shortest vectors in a random lattice,
Journal of the London Mathematical Society (2) 84 (2011), no. 3, 749-764.
- A. Södergren, On the Poisson distribution of lengths of lattice vectors in a random lattice,
Mathematische Zeitschrift 269 (2011), no.3-4, 945-954.
- A. Södergren, On the value distribution and moments of the Epstein zeta function to the right of the critical strip,
Journal of Number Theory 131 (2011), no.7, 1176-1208.